Are you looking for a healthy breakfast to keep you full and energized? This healthy paleo breakfast bowl recipes will do just the trick! The paleo breakfast bowls are the ultimate convenience; they pack with tons of rich nutrients, and they’re often easily portable.
Healthy Paleo Breakfast Bowl Recipes to Kickstart Your Day
1. Paleo Breakfast Bowl
This low carb breakfast is perfect for Paleo dieters. It has omega-3 fatty acids and 22.7 g of proteins to energize your mornings.
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounce smoked salmon
- ½ cup arugula
- ¼ cup avocado
- Ground pepper and fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp ghee
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan and add scrambled eggs.
- Pour other ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper.
- Slide cooked eggs into this bowl and enjoy your hearty breakfast!
2. WHOLE30 BREAKFAST BOWL
- 1 ripe medium banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 green apple, sliced
- 1-2 Tablespoons almond butter
- 1-2 Tablespoons dried coconut flakes
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- Using a fork, mash the ripe banana and mix it with the eggs and vanilla in a small bowl. The batter will be lumpy.
- Grease a skillet with coconut oil and turn stove to medium heat. Add the lumpy batter and with a spatula, continue to mash and stir the mixture.
- Once cooked, remove from skillet and place into a bowl. Top with apple, almond butter, coconut flakes, and cinnamon
- Vanilla bean powder may be hard to find. If you don’t find it, don’t worry! The meal will still taste delicious!
- Since this breakfast does not have vegetables (and Whole30 requires veggies at each meal), I usually add a serving or two more at lunch and dinner!
Recommended reading: Healthy 14 Days Flat Belly Meal Plan For Weight Loss
Did you enjoy reading the healthy paleo breakfast bowl recipes post, share it with your friends on facebook and pinterest.