Are you looking for a proven way to target stubborn fat, sculpt your entire body and get a toned sculpt body? This killer 8 kettlebell exercises for women for weight loss will give you faster result and they are easy to master and fun to perform.
8 Kettlebell Exercises For Women For Weight Loss
This is a great kettlebell exercises for women for weight loss to warm up your entire body, strengthen your core increase hip flexibility and add shoulder stability.
- Bring your feet hip-width apart, and turn your left foot out by 90 degrees.
- Send your hips to the right, pick up the kettlebell with your right hand and send it overhead keeping your elbow locked.
- Keep both palms facing forward and then send your left hand down your left leg as low as you can manage (ideally touching the floor).
- Once you’ve finished the set, repeat on the other side.
2. Kettlebell Deadlift
Learning how to deadlift will not only help you perform every other kettlebell exercise, it helps strengthen your core, legs, butt and hips.
- Place the kettlebell on the ground in front of you.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and bend at the waist, knees slightly bent, to grasp the handle of the kettlebell.
- Look straight at the wall in front of you and imagine an imaginary thread holding your chest to that wall.
- Stand up, holding the kettlebell in front of you and slowly return it to the ground.
- Be sure to drive through your heels as you stand to keep the correct tension in your body.
3. Around the Body
A great way to warm up, tone and strengthen the shoulders.
- Swing the kettlebell around your body, passing it from one hand to the other as you do.
- For an added burst, pass the kettlebell once around your body, then lift it to one side, as though you are elbowing someone in the face!
- Then, pass the kettlebell around your body the other direction, lifting the other elbow.
- Repeat, alternating elbows.
4. Kettlebell Goblet Squat
Squatting is very beneficial for toning and shaping beautiful thighs and is great for heart health!
Good squatting form is essential to avoid injury to the lower back. Squats may seem simple, but most of us do them incorrectly!
- Holding the kettlebell by the horns (the area below the top handle), bring it into your chest and place your feet hip width.
- Squat down until the tops of your legs are parallel to the floor.
- Keeping your chest up, facing the wall in front of you and bending at both the knees and the hips will prevent back injuries.
- Press through your heels to stand for maximum effectiveness.
5. Kettlebell Shoulder Press
The kettlebell shoulder press forces your whole body to work as a unit.
You need to keep your entire body tight to avoid rotating or leaning to the side.
- Using one hand, ‘clean’ the bell to your chest.
- Keep your left arm, core and glutes tight and then press the kettlebell overhead and lock out your arm.
- As you press, follow the most comfortable path without letting your elbow to excessively flare out to the side. (I prefer to keep my elbow very much in front of my body).
- Lower the kettlebell slowly and under control, leading and guiding its descent with your elbow.
- Once you’ve completed the entire set, repeat using your other arm.
6. The Kettlebell Swing
The infamous kettlebell swing is one of the best kettlebell exercises for women for weight loss to get a total body workout in a short amount of time.
It can be done with one hand or two handed, depending on your skill level and desired intensity.
- Start with your feet spread hip-width apart and your toes turned slightly out.
- Holding the kettlebell in either one or both hands, squat down and swing the kettlebell between your legs.
- Then, stand up swinging the kettlebell in front of you until your arms are parallel to the floor.
- Repeat and be sure to keep your chest up, facing the wall in front of you and push your weight through your heels as you stand up.
7. Kettlebell Snatch
Once you have mastered the one-handed kettlebell swing, it is time to add the snatch to the end.
- Holding the kettlebell by the handle in one hand, swing the kettlebell between your legs.
- Instead of finishing the move with your arms parallel to the ground, swing the kettlebell over your head, allowing the kettlebell to swing from the front of your arm to the back of your arm as well.
- Turn the kettlebell over in your hand, allowing it to swing between your legs once again. Repeat.
8. Kettlebell Push Press
The push press is identical to the kettlebell shoulder press but includes a drive with your legs.
The use of your legs, therefore, provides greater endurance because you are distributing effort over your entire body.
You can also perform the push press with both arms to handle even more weight.
- Clean the kettlebell to your chest and then sink down slightly with your knees.
- Immediately follow this movement with fast and explosive lifting, pressing your heels firmly into the ground.
- It’s important to begin the lifting of the kettlebell using this momentum which should now be halfway to the top
- Complete the lift, by pressing through the triceps and shoulders until your arm locks out.
Recommended reading: How to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Fast For Women And Look Fabulous
Did you enjoy reading 8 kettlebell exercises for women for weight loss post? share it on facebook and pinterest.