Due to fast pace lifestyle, a lot of people don’t have time to go to the gym. I have here how to workout without weights, 5 best exrecises to burn fat fast.
People nowadays are more conscious about their health. Many people regularly go to the gym to keep fit and burn some excess flabs. These people chose to workout rather than purchase a weight-loss pill. Weight training and other cardiovascular exercises are done in the gym because people do not have the necessary equipment.
How to Workout Without Weights, Best 5 Exercises to Burn Fat Fast
Squats are a key exercise for working your whole body, so getting the basics right is important for developing those curves!
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, or slightly wider, with your toes slightly pointing outwards. Make sure your spine is in a straight, neutral position. Make sure your weight is through your heels.
2. Squeeze your leg and core muscles as you lower your body downwards, putting your hands out infront of you for balance if needed. Lower yourself until your butt is an inch or two off the ground. Hold for 1-2 seconds.
3. Continue to squeeze your leg and core muscles as you raise yourself up again. This is one rep.
2. Jump Lunges
Jumping lunges are another great variation to add some explosive strength and variety to our how to workout without weights!
1. Stand with your feet hip width apart. Place your hands on your hips.
2. Step forward with one leg, lowering down on the other until your knee almost touches the floor. Your front foot should be directly below your knee.
3. Push up explosively off of your front foot, trusting your knee upwards and pushing upwards off your back leg to jump into the air.
4. Whilst in the air, swap your legs over so you land into a lunge on your other foot.
5. Repeat with the other leg.
Although it looks simple, plank post can be deceiving. In fact, while in a plank you’re working the entirety of your core—including the transverse abdominus, rectus abdominus, and obliques. Your glutes are also at work, carrying your back and bum. Despite its difficulty, this position can be done safely and without complication.
Planking even lends itself greatly to reducing back pain. Once your abs learn to activate and support your body, you’ll be taking a big strain off of your back. The improved posture has a domino effect on your neck and shoulders, eliminating pain brought on by slouching.
4. Push Ups
Push-ups are a staple bodyweight hiit workout exercise. They are in our home hiit workout because they are great for working your chest and triceps.
1. Place your hands shoulder width apart on the floor, making sure your hands are directly below your shoulders.
2. Straighten your back and legs, standing on the balls of your feet.
3. Slowly lower yourself down, bending your arms until your one or two inches above the ground. Make sure not to flare your elbows out too much. At most your elbows should be out at a 45 degree angle to your body.
4. Tense your chest and triceps, pushing yourself back up. This is one rep.
5. Balancing Poses
Balancing poses such as these work wonders. They stretch your limbs and muscles, can increase flexibility, improve posture (due to pulling up and posing properly), and building strength (because of differing core and muscle use).
Recommended reading: Best Bodyweight Workout For Women to Have Lean Toned Sexy Body
Did you enjoy how to workout without weights, 5 best exrecises to burn fat fast post? Share it with your friends on facebook and pinterest.