If you have been looking for how to get rid of lower belly fat fast to look fabulous, you will love this post. I have here an expert guide about how to get rid of lower belly fat fast for women.
Belly fat actually is extra fat that gets stored in your abdomen. This results when you take in more food than your metabolism can burn. This being so, it would take some effort on your part to get rid of lower belly fat. Why? Belly fat is simply difficult to get rid of. l have below step by step guide about how to get rid of lower belly fat fast.
How to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Fast For Women And Look Fabulous
1. Go For a Healthy Diet
- Diet has been mistakenly believed as eating bitter vegetables and starving yourself of foods. That should not be the case. You have to eat healthy and nutritious foods in right amount. Eating too much whether healthy or not can have bad effects in the body, so take into moderation all that you put into your mouth.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables daily together with foods rich in protein and fiber. Lean meats are rich source of protein, and it is healthily eaten when grilled. Fruits and vegetables are also rich in fiber, so these can help in reducing excess fat from the body by flushing out toxins and fats through defecation.
- Eat a wide range of foods that contain whole grains, proteins, complex carbohydrates, and other nutrients is healthy, just make sure you eat in moderation, just enough to make you full. For a fun eating, you can mix it up with little herbs and spices to add some flavor on it. For sure, you will start loving it and you will consider it as part of your meal daily.
- Eliminate unhealthy foods slowly such as your all time favorite chocolate cakes, chocolate bars, candies, cookies, etc.
- Avoid highly processed foods such as canned goods because it has high salt content; the more salt in the diet, the more you become bloated because of water retention.
- Slowly get rid of your favorite soda, instead, drink more water, 6-8 glasses daily. Remember, water has 0 calories and soda has more.
- Divide your meals into smaller portions by eating 5-6 a day. As such, you will end up eating less as your hunger is reduced.
3. Drink a lot of water
A combination of strength training and cardiovascular exercises are greatly effective than performing only one. Remember, the more you worked out your muscles, the more you can burn more calories. The 2 exercises are done alternately, 30 minutes to 1 hour, 3-5 times daily.
(a) Strength Training
– Free weights are an effective way to train. Start from the weights that you can carry, not too light and not too heavy. Just the right ones. They can work on the different muscle groups of the body including your stomach.
– If you cannot afford to go to the gym, you can still build muscle mass by lifting things in your own home, such as your heavy bags, hard bound books, 2 liters of water. If you want to purchase dumbbells, you can do so. Make use of your dumbbells in many ways such as side beings, weighted crunch, reverse crunch, etc.
(b) Cardiovascular exercises
They are important in burning a lot of calories and speeding up your metabolism to get rid of lower belly fat. They work on your entire body which is highly needed to burn fat. You can do these exercises either at home or at the gym in 30 minutes to 1 hour. Your cardio training should not be boring because you can have many options to choose from:
– Brisk Walking
– Stair Climbing
– Elliptical Machines
Did you enjoy reading how to get rid of lower belly fat fast for women and look fabulous post? Share it with your friends on facebook and pinterest.